DCS: BAE Hawk Giveaway

xaoslaad

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for this thread, I will attempt to a drawing, but maybe not too great!!

EDIT:

6zBloys.png

Edited by Sceptre

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

snkpsh.jpg

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

So there's this fingerpaint app on my touchscreen laptop I've never used. Figured I'd give it a go...

hKV202m.png

There. With my own fingertip. Obviously I'm not an artist like my mother. Oh well.

Hope I get the hawk, will be a fun addition to DCS.

[sIGPIC]hi[/sIGPIC]

I guess theres no reason not to make a post here... I'll see if i can draw a hawk on my graphing calculator tomorow in math class! That should be interesting...

Will it be a steam key for those of us that don't have standalone dcs? I didn't see that specified in the OP.

EDIT: Woops. Its not even on Steam yet. That answers that question!

Edited by Mtnbiker1998

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

:)

HAWK.thumb.png.cc40c884b3cc8aa804e1be4cab748c86.png

Edited by kolga

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Great idea and thanks a lot, sir!

I'm in too!!

:pilotfly:

ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming || i7x6700K@4.6GHz || Noctua NH-U14S || Corsair16GB DDR4 - 3000MHz || Asus Strix GTX-1080 TI-11GB || TrackIr 5Pro || Saitek x-55 Rhino || Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals || Win10 pro