FARP question

Harlikwin

So total FNG here with the editor.

I'm trying to setup a quick harrier training mission, basically to practice landing/takeoff at the FARP. However there are some issues.

#1. Radio freq? I have the plane and FARP set to same freq, I can call in (farp shows up) request a landing and never hear back. I can land anyway, but it is weird.

#2. When landed I try to contact the ground crew for a refuel and re-arm, (F8 is grayed out) and never hear back. Presumably because I'm off freq but I can't find any ref to the ground crew freq.

#3. I initially tried to get the mission started with the harrier parked on the ground and couldn't figure it out.

Any suggestions? Particularly on #2?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Ack. Seems complicated. Ill try it out

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

You will need:

An M1025 HMMWV -OR- FARP Command Center for radio communications

An M818 -OR- FARP Ammo Dump for ordnance

A HEMMT Tanker -OR- FARP Fuel Storage for fuel

A FARP Tent for repairs

There is no need to mess with the supply chain stuff unless you are trying to create a complex system of limited ordnance between multiple bases.

Edited by feefifofum

Got it working, thanks for the information.