A new facet to the simulation (for me anyway)

alanmc

So, I've been doing some Fast Missions and trying to clear out the SAM threats before going in low with the Avenger. All sounds familiar I hear you cry ... or type.

Well, more often than not, I get a SAM up the arse for my troubles. But I've somewhat enjoyed attempting to get the remainder of my plane home. Up until recently, I'd just quit the mission and restart. But now I really want to get my Hog home regardless of how much of it is left.

Apologies if this seems an obvious part of the SIM. It's just that everytime I think I'm getting bored with the A10, it seems to pop up with a new feature or style of play to rekindle my interest.

Well done ED.

I get so frustrated with SAMs. They don't even show up on the RWR until I'm right on top of them and a missles headed my way.

John

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground