Komodo dead? Any alternatives for a collective?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=182256&page=26

Mine should be arriving any minute now.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

There are these two, I possibly have links to others somewhere.

http://oe-xam-simulators.blogspot.se/

Bell%2B206%2Bcollective1.jpg

http://www.maxflightstick.com/store/

Safari%20Standard%201-500x500.jpg Bell206%20Twist%20Detent%201-500x500.jpg

Looks like the first one sells individual parts, while the second one more sells complete systems with collective, cyclic and pedals.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Or if your up for a challenge, make your own. There are a few of us on here who have done using real helicopter collectives or completely hand made and connected to a joystick interface card with great results. And it'd cost a fraction of those ready made products.

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Flaming squirrel, check my thread on it from my profile. There's also others by Molevitch and Fragbum amongst others. It's not difficult - maybe a bit time consuming but that's half the fun

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Flaming squirrel, check my thread on it from my profile. There's also others by Molevitch and Fragbum amongst others. It's not difficult - maybe a bit time consuming but that's half the fun

Hey Mr_Mojo97,

You, Fragbum, HansangB and I should start a squad. The Collective Collective....:lol:

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg

Hey Mr_Mojo97,

You, Fragbum, HansangB and I should start a squad. The Collective Collective....:lol:

FlamingSquirrel, even a bit of handiness can get you a great useful collective. I built my first one using an aluminium crutch I found at the side of the road, some plumbing compression joints and copper pipe, a bit of old wood, couple of Hall sensors and some magnets robbed from my son's old toybox. The key here is the Bodnar board.... that makes communication with Windows a doddle.

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

bsd sig 2021.jpg

i'm guessing that would be a collective thing,.. :D

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

i'm guessing that would be a collective thing,.. :D

Well, we would need a collective noun to describe a group of collective enthusiasts.... collectively.

bsd sig 2021.jpg

Well, we would need a collective noun to describe a group of collective enthusiasts.... collectively.

So we are the Borg then. :music_whistling::D

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

• 1 year later...