landing with full up elevator trim?

WildBillKelsoe

is it supposed to be like this? more so, is it right to control rate of descent with stick pull?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

thats my point but I hold the stick back with no more elevator trim (fully applied no more trim pitch up authority)

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Were your flaps fully down as well ?

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

yes

I'm including a video shortly...

First of all, even if you have to control the speed with pitch, that doesn't mean the stick has to be centered. If you run out of trim, just pull the stick enough to maintain constant pitch.

Second, in the high performance airplanes, pitch and throttle have to work together, their effect on the landing parameters is intertwined.

That being said, I don't remember running out of trim in the MiG, only Fw-190. Maybe you're overweight or don't extend the landing flaps? You need to wait a bit with the flaps in takeoff position before they can be extended for landing, it's explained in the manual.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

yes I am aware of that but maybe my approach speed being near stall speed?

I am honestly not sure about approach speeds (have not read the manual well enough tbh)

Assuming my critical AoA is reached, this also is PiE?

First of all, even if you have to control the speed with pitch, that doesn't mean the stick has to be centered. If you run out of trim, just pull the stick enough to maintain constant pitch.

Second, in the high performance airplanes, pitch and throttle have to work together, their effect on the landing parameters is intertwined.

That being said, I don't remember running out of trim in the MiG, only Fw-190. Maybe you're overweight or don't extend the landing flaps? You need to wait a bit with the flaps in takeoff position before they can be extended for landing, it's explained in the manual.