Introducing the VKB-Sim ‘Modern Combat Grip’ (MCG)

rrohde

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god damnit, the revamped MCG Pro will be a very versatile stick...whatever sim or game you throw at it, plenty of buttons and axis to play around with. I wonder, what is the cheapest base one you can attach it to and keep all buttons and axis working?

I wonder, what is the cheapest base one you can attach it to and keep all buttons and axis working?

Ah man do not throw a grip like that on a cheap base, that would be just wrong LOL !

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I wonder, what is the cheapest base one you can attach it to and keep all buttons and axis working?

VKB base, the other option is use the "cut down" MCG-TM version in Warthog base plus a ~$ 80 adapter - and in this case loose the best of the package, the "Next Gen" gimbal. :joystick:

yeah i feel you. But what is the use of adaptability if i cannot build my systme up piece by piece. @Sokol, just to enterain the thought: you are pretty knowledgable about arduino boards and stuff. Do you think it would be possible to connect the MGC Pro to an arduino board and have the inputs read out to the pic via that solution?

Edited by sc_neo

I will aim for pre-orders some time in August (subject to change), have to see how things are going. I try to keep everyone up-to-date, of course. :)

Any word ? I would like notification throught Text, Email & a phone call 10 minutes before the pre orders start for the MCG pro/gunfighter base....hope thats not to much trouble ...thanks :thumbup: :D

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

that's the correct order. need help for the rest of the year?

Dude... you're the opposite of PR for VKB. :doh: I don't know if it's the language barrier, or what, but you just keep coming across as a jerk.

Edited by aaron886
  • Like 1

I have the pre-order software installed in the webshop, just need new information from VKB HQ as to what the ETA is. I hope to have more info on that after August 22nd.

Pre-ordering won't charge your CC until the item is ready to ship.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I have the pre-order software installed in the webshop, just need new information from VKB HQ as to what the ETA is. I hope to have more info on that after August 22nd.

Pre-ordering won't charge your CC until the item is ready to ship.

Thanks!

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

Can I hope the pre order will be available on the 21st Hong Kong time

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

Is that comparison chart now the final one, so what you see there is what you get?

That depends if VKB HQ has some other news for us after August 22nd. The reason why I bring this date up is because the VKB owner will be back from a business trip and should have more final details regarding the MCG production status, including any (if any) changes and/or final tweaks you can expect. That said, a little more patience is needed. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

That depends if VKB HQ has some other news for us after August 22nd. The reason why I bring this date up is because the VKB owner will be back from a business trip and should have more final details regarding the MCG production status, including any (if any) changes and/or final tweaks you can expect. That said, a little more patience is needed. :)

Thanks....

It is so painful to wait something when it is getting so close....

So hope to see a good grip+base+extension bundle so I can stop throwing money on the screen...

• Like 1

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

MCG - prints; comments/suggestions anyone?

This is just a routine check-up and announcement that should cheer you up while waiting for the MCG release. At least, so we hope :)

We found the way to have a talk with the original grip engineers about the text prints on grips supplied with export versions of Su and MiG planes.

Here are the pictures of exactly the prints they have on originals. What you see will with high probability go in production, however if there is anything you guys feel like sticking out or not really belonging, this is the time to raise questions or suggest alterations.

We're all ears.

MCG-captions-1.thumb.jpg.cf67edc672050da08b1c2bc8ee093d6a.jpg

MCG-captions-2.thumb.jpg.9634f821143f202ba58f7af33dd7c718.jpg

MCG-captions-3.thumb.jpg.dc4884e5473e8ac80bd0475f1127efb3.jpg

MCG-captions-4.thumb.jpg.fc03400a6e84e5f5cdfbbb19f504b364.jpg

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

:thumbup:

I totally love the font and the labeling. Please don't change a thing (speaking as my best customer here...) :)

Edited by rrohde

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com