VFA-137 Kestrels is on line

eldiablo155

Conceived in late September, 2019, the Kestrels have flown high with pride in the virtual world of DCS.

We're looking for pilots with the right attitude, passion, and commitment to learn and operate with others. Join us today, and become part of the growing Kestrel Family.

Here's a short video of us , been made by our pilots in training mission.

-- Discord --

https://discord.gg/fT6eNvK

Edited by eldiablo155

61st Sq 'Griffins'- Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

• 3 weeks later...

put in my application, whats next? Also, Diablo...you used to fly with 3Sqn?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 2 weeks later...

Hello PingPong , sorry for me replaing back to you in delay

Yes , I'm the one used to fly with 3Sqn

unfortunately 3Sqn is not been flying from a long while, neither our web-pages are there , they're gone forever :(

I guess Striker and Grimes are the only other members still doing things in DCS, but we've splitted a long ago...yet every time we meet , it's always a pleasure to talk with these old friends .. I don't know about the others. Sure thing is I would never forget all the fun we had together.

If you know me by that time ... you'd been around in lock on as well ... Jump in channel , we'll have some talk :smilewink:

Edited by eldiablo155

61st Sq 'Griffins'- Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

Yeah I flew with you, Cali, Rugg and a lot of others way back in the day.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 4 weeks later...

we're in a brainstorming phase , will let to all of you know every addresses to connect ASAP

in the meanwhile , if there's some info you may need , you can ask via forum , keepin'on this page , or PM me

Edited by eldiablo155