American Pilot

SuperKungFu

Does anyone have, or is willing, or make a good 3d model of an American pilot for the new A-10 model we are working on?

The one we have currently is on the right side, the left side shows a pilot from MS2004.

test5-4.jpg

We want something similar to the left side, with the g-suit and visor...etc. If anyone is willing to help out, please contact Yeneceri. :) Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hey yeniceri,

it is defenetly payware, just do it this way, have a lock at the model and try to make a new one with all that you need.

whyt would be great is the glass of the helmet, when it would move together with the opening of the canopy and it would also be possible to let the pilot move his arm together with the glas, so it would lock like him moving it.

but well , lets get the hog into the air, all the orther things is just playing around.

greets borchi

whyt would be great is the glass of the helmet, when it would move together with the opening of the canopy and it would also be possible to let the pilot move his arm together with the glas, so it would lock like him moving it.

I thought of the same.. but would that cause the arm of the pilot beeing blown away if someone accidentally opened the canopy midflight? :D

"It costs an arm to open the canopy.." :D

how many polys do you want to have for the pilot, do you have a personal max?

just write me, i have a very good tutorial about creating a human and it is no big deal to make a pilot suite.

lock at the picture of me, do you want to have the newest materials that are available in the us air force?

the oxygenmask for example?

the helmet would not apply cause it is from the f-15c cuing system

borchi

how many polys do you want to have for the pilot, do you have a personal max?

just write me, i have a very good tutorial about creating a human and it is no big deal to make a pilot suite.

lock at the picture of me, do you want to have the newest materials that are available in the us air force?

the oxygenmask for example?

the helmet would not apply cause it is from the f-15c cuing system

borchi

I would be glad to have any extra material borchi..thanx..

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!