WWII Dynamic Campaign by Shahdoh!

shahdohs-ww2-campaign.png

This is an Allied vs Axis type WW2 dynamic campaign made of several rounds with plenty of exciting features and immersive gameplay. It runs every Saturday at 9PM Eastern Standard Time for the North American division.

We are looking at starting another division for those interested but unable to participate because of timezone constraints. You just need to post what times would work best for you on a Saturday and we'll take it from there.

The maiden battle took place last Saturday and Axis forces were able to gain a slight advantage over the Allied forces (See Full Report Here).

The war has just begun and the next battle is expected to take place on this Saturday.

Although stats are being tracked and performances counting towards the player rankings, you are welcome to join us regardless of your experience provided you can fly either a P-51, a Bf-109 or a Fw-190.

This campaign has a lot of features and possibilities in terms of gameplay, please read more about it here :thumbup:

To sign up, you’d need to post the following:

– Callsign

– Nationality (for ranking purposes)

– Squadron Name (put lonewolf if not affiliated with a team)

– Aircraft

– Your time zone

Edited by FLANKERATOR

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

H'lo all,

Thanks for your interest in the campaign. For some tentative times to try and narrow it down, How about 18:00 UTC for Campaign #2 - Euro friendly? And also, which is better, Saturday or Sunday. Time can wiggle either way a couple hours.

H'lo all,

Thanks for your interest in the campaign. For some tentative times to try and narrow it down, How about 18:00 UTC for Campaign #2 - Euro friendly? And also, which is better, Saturday or Sunday. Time can wiggle either way a couple hours.

Yes. I believe its fine.

• Like 1

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

H'lo all,

^^ This, I am eager to try it thanks for you effort

I am at GMT+3 and that time suit me well

dB

• Like 1

Ok, will meet up July 9 at 1800 UTC to try and set things up. I will have a couple trial missions setup to show people what its like, but we can not officially start till teams are set, leaders picked and missions created, Remember, each side designs there own mission and plans what they want to do.

Be sure to have the Master Campaign mod (JSGME ready) installed so you can see the B17, Ju88 and WWII ground vehicles.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/inzl1gcp31o75l1/Shahdoh%27s%20WWII%20Campaign-%20Master%20Mod.rar?dl=0

We will meet on a private TS at address: 73.24.143.155

See you there!

We will be on the latest version: 1.5.4.54596

– Callsign :HeadHunter

– Nationality: USofA

– [Dogs of War]

- Aircraft: P-51 air sled

– Time zone: Pacific

• Like 1

Dogs of War Squadron

Call sign "HeadHunter" P-51D /Spitfire Jockey

Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR /Q9650 3.6Ghz | 16GB DDR3 1600 RipJaws | EVGA GTX-1060 ACX3 FTW | ThrustMaster 16000m & G13 GamePad w/analog rudder stick | TurtleBeach EarForce PX22 | Track IR5 | Vizio 40" 4K TV monitor (stuck temporarily with an Acer 22" :( )

Only a few showed up for the 1800 UTC time slot on Saturday. I will continue to host a meet and greet at that time every Saturday until we either have enough people to start another campaign, or it becomes evident another time slot/day is required. If you are interested, meet with me on Saturday's at 1800 UTC and I will answer questions and get you setup on a team.

The North American time slot of 10PM Eastern was full for week 2, but if you are still interested and don't mind being a standby incase someone else can't make it, I am sure the commanders will welcome you with open arms.

My Teamspeak:

73.24.143.155 or ts3.virtual-aerobatics.com

Current teams for 1800 UTC/Saturdays:

Allied:

GR_Tiger

Axis:

Stuge

Current teams for 10PM Eastern/Saturdays

Allied

AG51 Razor - US

AG51 Bulldog - US

AG51 SeaQuark - US

AG51 Stubby - US

AG51 Thud - US

AG51 Rooster - US

AG51 Kaydo - US

AG51 Animal - US

AG51 Duke - US

AG51 Beagal - US

AG51 TwoLate - US

AG51 Snooch - US

(DOW) Headhunter - US

Lonewolf Bushmaster - US

Axis

Lonewolf Shadowfrost - US

Lonewolf BlitzPuppet - US

Lonewolf Wilzah - US

Lonewolf Dallas48 - US

Lonewolf FlyguyF119 - US

Lonewolf M1Combat - US

Lonewolf Schweehog - US

(DOW)Goose - US

Lonewolf Thunderchiff - US

Lonewolf EEEStrike - US

{HVY} PlasticMatt477 - US

Edited by Shahdoh

Looks like we could still use some Axis pilots for the 10PM eastern timeframe. A couple have on and off again schedules for Saturday participation and it would be a shame if they had to go in shorthanded.

If you are interested, please let me know and we will get you setup!

/Salute

I will be available and have a test campaign mission up and running again today,July 16, at 1800 UTC to try and set up teams and to answer questions about the campaign. Remember, we can not officially start till teams are set, leaders picked and missions created, Remember, each side designs their own mission and plans what they want to do.

Be sure to have the Master Campaign mod (JSGME ready) installed so you can see the B17, Ju88 and WWII ground vehicles.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/inzl1gcp31...20Mod.rar?dl=0

We will meet on a private TS at address: 73.24.143.155

See you there!

We will be on the latest version: 1.5.4.54855