[FIXED] Doesn't Jeff balance fuel tank fuel weight?

shaHeen-1

Hello. I got used to symmetric fuel tank loadout and keep forgetting to put on second fuel tank. Don't realize until I take off. Then have to land again to get second fuel tank. But this time, the first tank has lost some fuel and now the plane is not balanced and the difference is not reducing until i consume all fuel. Doesn't jeff auto-balance the fuel over time?

Edited by uboats

I have a somewhat related problem where empty external tanks don't refill when you rearm/refuel on the ground. Is this a Jeff specific issue or does it happen with all modules? Currently I have to remove the bags, wait for the rearm to complete, then rearm again with new bags.

I have a somewhat related problem where empty external tanks don't refill when you rearm/refuel on the ground. Is this a Jeff specific issue or does it happen with all modules? Currently I have to remove the bags, wait for the rearm to complete, then rearm again with new bags.

That is a DCS problem and is true for all modules not only the JF-17.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings