Grim Reapers: JF-17 Thunder Tutorials

• 3 months later...

I wish. Some are okay but the jammer video doesn’t mention RWR ranging becuase Cap didn’t know until someone pointed it out in comments.

Cap didn’t know what GMTI was for the ground radar video so he just didn’t explain it rather then look it up and tell the viewers who are trying to learn. Maybe he will realize it actually means something when it comes out for the western planes and everyone is talking about GMTI.

And did you see the ILS video? He didn’t even make the runway, he insisted on doing the whole approach head completely down on the first try. And when he completely over flew the runway he decided to just upload the “tutorial” anyways instead of taking five minutes to do it right for the audience trying to learn and also do things right.

Most are short and sweet, but lack of effort shows big and small many times in these “tutorials”

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Rippers nice work mate. Sweet short, to the point.

I for one found them very usefull to "get into" the Jeff.

I was kind of lost without porper tutorials in game.

And maybe Cap is not the most knoledgeable guy out there, but i like his no nonsense aproach, And the way they have organiced the plethora of information into short easy to follow videos.

Good show chaps.