Complete Transport and Logistics Deployment - CTLD

New version of the CTLD Script v.1.31 - 1.5 Compatible!

Breaking Change!

Radio beacons will no longer function if you use the version on 1.2 but WILL work on the Beta 1.5 :)

Make sure you have the new MIST 4.0.55 !

Change log:

• Drop Off zones now configured per coalition or for use by both
  • Pickup zones now configured per coalition or for use by both

Fully compatible with 1.5 with working radio beacons.

When upgrading a 1.2 mission to 1.5:

• Remove and Re-add the beacon.ogg and beaconsilent.ogg using a Sound to country Action
  • Make sure you have the latest mist loaded as a DO SCRIPT before CTLD's DO SCRIPT. You must not use "On Mission Start" or "Initialization Script" as these are bugged
  • Double check your zone names and coalition match the new pickup and dropoff zones list. Option to set a zone for use by both sides for ease and most zones are active by default

Please see Readme and Github for latest code and how to use

Link:https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD

As always, please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions!

Thanks to Grimes for the superb MIST! Without which working around the currents bugs would be even more of a nightmare...

846323668_Soundfiles.thumb.JPG.4a55813eaeb80aeaf898d9c53eafee8c.JPG

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Thanks, you rock!

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

In which folder do I put the beacon.ogg and beaconsilent.ogg files?

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Any of your choice.

When you are using the editor and you are creating a new trigger option in the third column when you press to choose the sound file an explorer window opens and you can select the sound files from your Hard Drive wherever you have them.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Any of your choice.

When you are using the editor and you are creating a new trigger option in the third column when you press to choose the sound file an explorer window opens and you can select the sound files from your Hard Drive wherever you have them.

Thanks

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Hello Ciribob.

Using the ctld.JTACAutoLase('JTAC1', 1688, true,"vehicle") script i found a bug.

If I put an infantry unit the name extract1, it works as JTAC or recon group perfect (i did not test if they mark with laser, but at least they give you the position of the bad guys). Problem is when I load and unload them, they stop having this capability.

Could you check this please?

Edited by ESAc_matador

Hello Ciribob.

Using the ctld.JTACAutoLase('JTAC1', 1688, true,"vehicle") script i found a bug.

If I put an infantry unit the name extract1, it works as JTAC or recon group perfect (i did not test if they mark with laser, but at least they give you the position of the bad guys). Problem is when I load and unload them, they stop having this capability.

Could you check this please?

Thanks for reporting Matador!

I've been meaning to fix that for a while so you can have recon groups but I keep not getting round to it... sorry!

I've done a quick fix that I can't test at the moment (might throw an error) but you're welcome to try and its attached below. :)

I'll do a proper release soon, hopefully in a week or so that'll have this in as well as Parachute troops / vehicles / crates for the C-130 and IL-76, assuming that they work in 1.5

CTLD.lua

Edited by Ciribob

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Thanks for reporting Matador!

I've been meaning to fix that for a while so you can have recon groups but I keep not getting round to it... sorry!

I've done a quick fix that I can't test at the moment (might throw an error) but you're welcome to try and its attached below. :)

I'll do a proper release soon, hopefully in a week or so that'll have this in as well as Parachute troops / vehicles / crates for the C-130 and IL-76, assuming that they work in 1.5

it works!!! for the moment this is cool.

Now, I think we should see how to deliver the information. Now, the JTAC gives you only information about one vehicle which is great, but, It would be greater if we could get a rough list... something like

JTAC1 detected @ 43,34234 42,234234 MGRS 34234234

5 T-72

20 Infantry

JTAC1 detected @ 42,34234 42,234234 MGRS 121134234

1 23mm ZSU

May be, he could inform of every group detected and mark with laser the closer to friendly troop or the highest value... or even better, We choose which one, hehehe what do you think?

Edited by ESAc_matador

it works!!! for the moment this is cool.

Now, I think we should see how to deliver the information. Now, the JTAC gives you only information about one vehicle which is great, but, It would be greater if we could get a rough list... something like

JTAC1 detected @ 43,34234 42,234234 MGRS 34234234

5 T-72

20 Infantry

JTAC1 detected @ 42,34234 42,234234 MGRS 121134234

1 23mm ZSU

May be, he could inform of every group detected and mark with laser the closer to friendly troop or the highest value... or even better, We choose which one, hehehe what do you think?

Glad I didn't make a mistake on the way to work! :)

What you describe its what I'd like to end up with as a first go and I'll try to get it in the next release.

Haven't tested the laser and IR pointer with a soldier but I think it'll work as well.

Implementing commands for each JTAC or Recon groups might be pretty tricky but i'll have a look. :)

Glad I didn't make a mistake on the way to work! :)

What you describe its what I'd like to end up with as a first go and I'll try to get it in the next release.

Haven't tested the laser and IR pointer with a soldier but I think it'll work as well.

Implementing commands for each JTAC or Recon groups might be pretty tricky but i'll have a look. :)

I owe you few beers!

I owe you few beers!

A few?! I'd say at least a case or two! ;)

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

By the way,

I found a new use for this. Mortars!!! When they detect the enemy, they put the smoke on them!!!. Another interesting configuration when we put the screipt, is, like we predefine the colorsmoke or the vehicles they spot, we can predefine the range. I mean for individual units.

All this helps, makes you able to fly, and command ground troops easily, so you dont need a dedicated CA. Or better tools for the CA

Ok. So im having some trouble with our mission template. Wild guess is that is some kind of issue with the transport script. Sometimes it work, sometime it wont.

Greatful for help or point in the right direction.

DCS 1.5.45655

MIST 4.0.55

Automan 3.4

CTTS v1.04

IADS r1_rev35

attachment.php?attachmentid=124077&stc=1&d=1444472256

Error.JPG.308b4413b813378c2caca6fb3c58227a.JPG

F23_MAMT_1.5.0.21.miz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are looking for Swedish members!

http://www.masterarms.se

Ok. So im having some trouble with our mission template. Wild guess is that is some kind of issue with the transport script. Sometimes it work, sometime it wont.

Greatful for help or point in the right direction.

DCS 1.5.45655

MIST 4.0.55

Automan 3.4

CTTS v1.04

IADS r1_rev35

Just had a quick look, you're using the older CTTS not CTLD V1.31. CTTS is the original that I fixed some bugs with and then rewrote to make CTLD. Confusing I know :)

CTLD was designed to have a very similar configuration to CTTS so you should be able to easily replace CTTS with CTLD.

I've copied over the most obvious settings and attached the latest version for you to this post.

Obviously you'll need to change your mission to load this script and all the mission editor functions are listed here if you use them:https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/blob/master/README.md#mission-editor-script-functions

Let me know if you have any trouble or if it all works fine! :)

Note: Radio beacons will only work with 1.5 and only if you add the beacon.ogg and beaconsilent.ogg

CTLD-Rivvern.lua

• Like 1

Hmm I'll have a look.

For units unpacked from a crate, they're supposed to drive 10m forward and then stop. The idea being that someone with CA can then send them to the correct location.

For troops / vehicles dropped by heli or c130, they're supposed to seek out enemies up to the search distance set in the script and if they can't find any, head in a random direction.

I also can confirm that any units spawned by the script immediately go in the same direction that Rivverns screenshot shows. They are also completely ignoring the zone distance set in the script and continue in that direction until you stop the mission or they are killed.

I'm probably not going to have time till the weekend to have a look, sorry.

As an interim, if anyone has combined arms you can always order them to head the right way.

Have you tried in 1.2? It seems to work so it looks like a 1.5 beta issue.

Thanks for reporting!

Edited by Ciribob