Perfect stick for A-10C from Thrustmaster?

Yes, I sometimes go by Filange as well, but that is the handle I use at viperpit.

P.S. - check your pm if you haven't noticed. :music_whistling:

Checked and reply sent send me the drawing if you want some measurements

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys know that CH is doing an A-10 Hotas as well.:music_whistling:

So thats 4 split throttle Hotas released and announced in the span of 3 months.:thumbup:

Really?

Now, if that's not a good sign for a revival of the flightsimulation genre, I don't know what is. ;)

BTW: The Cougar MFDs have all rockers as programmable buttons working. That makes 20 OSB + 4x2 buttons for the rockers, making a total of 56 buttons. :thumbup:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

If a military toilet seat costs $1000. bucks then I dont think I care to see a military price tag on a sim controler.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

Really?

Now, if that's not a good sign for a revival of the flightsimulation genre, I don't know what is. ;)

BTW: The Cougar MFDs have all rockers as programmable buttons working. That makes 20 OSB + 4x2 buttons for the rockers, making a total of 56 buttons. :thumbup:

Have you got one of those MFDs? Because I've heard some bad reviews about them.:doh:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

If a military toilet seat costs $1000. bucks then I dont think I care to see a military price tag on a sim controler.

Hirevsims do military grade stuff and its quite expensive but you can get just about any type of hotas.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Hirevsims do military grade stuff and its quite expensive but you can get just about any type of hotas.

Sub your telling me that HiRevsims will sell to individuals? I did a search for the site and its no longer there.

You might want to check out this all so http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=43011

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Last I heard, Hirevsims no longer creates HOTAS systems.

No they don't. However this company http://bugeyetech.com/ continues.

Bugeye Technologies acquires exclusive rights to all molds, masters and intellectual property to produce High Rev Sims complete line of simulation products effective May 2009

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Sub your telling me that HiRevsims will sell to individuals? I did a search for the site and its no longer there.

You might want to check out this all so http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=43011

Yeah I remember that I was meaning the USAF buy them. So of course I bet CHs Hotas could be bought because its for an A-10C and thats the next DCS sim but I wonder what the price will be?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

The choice for a replacement for my old X52 gets more difficult by the day!

-Logitechs G940

-TM's Warthog HOTAS

-Saitek's X65F

I will be sure to hold off buying until more info and pre/re-views are available for all products!

Nice X-Mas this is going to be!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

The choice for a replacement for my old X52 gets more difficult by the day!

-Logitechs G940

-TM's Warthog HOTAS

-Saitek's X65F

I will be sure to hold off buying until more info and pre/re-views are available for all products!

Nice X-Mas this is going to be!

You forgot to add:

-CH Products A-10C HOTAS

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Any news from TM's new setup?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Umm.... i see the WARTHOG HOTAS teaser but no pix of any sort. Is this what you are referring to?

I was thinking about the whole G940 thing last night and couldn't figure out why anyone in their right mind would manufacture a realistic HOTAS setup in this day and age of declining sims (DCS not included). Lets face it, there is one player these days and that is ED. As phenominal as their current product is, does that create a market large enough to support the manufacturing costs of multiple high end HOTAS setups?

I am hoping that the industry insiders are on to something that we don't know about and that there is going to be a resurgence of our hobby.

You forgot to add:

-CH Products A-10C HOTAS

This product is not initially for consumer release. Supposedly there will be a consumer level product but for now its for the Military.

The A-10C HOTAS offers a one-for one split throttle and stick. The Reaper GCS Console is an all inclusive, affordable desktop training simulator and is designed to meet the training needs of the Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security.

they didnt say anything about a consumer version of it.

My PC specs below:

Umm.... i see the WARTHOG HOTAS teaser but no pix of any sort. Is this what you are referring to?

I was thinking about the whole G940 thing last night and couldn't figure out why anyone in their right mind would manufacture a realistic HOTAS setup in this day and age of declining sims (DCS not included). Lets face it, there is one player these days and that is ED. As phenominal as their current product is, does that create a market large enough to support the manufacturing costs of multiple high end HOTAS setups?

I am hoping that the industry insiders are on to something that we don't know about and that there is going to be a resurgence of our hobby.

If your thinking about military jet SIM's then your right, if your talking about PC aviation simulation IMHO your missing the fact theres civil and prop-military SIM's out there with communities numbering close or past the millions. LOMAC/DCS number a few thousands unfortunatly but the HOTAS products scope spans across a universe greater than the jet SIm's as you can see. :)

If those manufacturers would rely solely on jet SIm's they would be quite out of business.

My PC specs below:

Having been involved in online squadrons in the past, I have watched them all (sims) come and go. The Genre is not what it used to be. There is little new AAA content in the past few years. If it were not for Black Shark, I'd be convinced the genre was dead.

Maybe I have just lost sight of where the "livey" spots are.

This product is not initially for consumer release. Supposedly there will be a consumer level product but for now its for the Military.

That is true for the Reaper announced, but it is not the full picture.

1st hand news on CH Hangar, where the press-release was posted as well:

've spoken to Debby today as there has been a large amount of interest in the announcement I posted recently. I can confirm that an A-10C HOTAS is on their roadmap for a consumer release but there is no date set as yet. With a project as big as this - a completely new one-for-one, military-style HOTAS and a ground control station for the Reaper system - the design, the development time and tooling costs are very high and this is why it is not being introduced as a consumer product first. Remember CH Products still does all this in-house in the US and does not outsource to sub-contractors half way around the world. There are no plans as yet for a consumer version of the Reaper system as apart from support by Abacus there is no real demand from software for it.

I'll try and bring you more details as and when I can but suffice to say any new HOTAS from CH Products will not only have the same unrivalled build quality and support it will have also have support from the industry leading Control Manager software.

However, the Reaper announced in the press-release will not be available.

As a sidenote, rumors state that they will endeavor to release the stick and/or throttle (stick is basically the same as the Fighterstick) parallel to DCS: A-10C. No official statement on that, though.