Troop Transport

irfanahmed1979

1. Is there a way to load/unload troops into the Huey without using CTLD or any script?

2. Is there a way for troops to rappel down from the Huey?

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm so frustrated with the huey. There are some servers that let you load troops and unload them which is really cool but fast roping, picking up wounded etc why hasn't that been done yet? The flight model, the actual chopper works fine right now. Why not other parts of the game? Is that ED's part or the department that made the huey?

---

May your takeoffs equal your landings!

I know I'm so frustrated with the huey. There are some servers that let you load troops and unload them which is really cool but fast roping, picking up wounded etc why hasn't that been done yet? The flight model, the actual chopper works fine right now. Why not other parts of the game? Is that ED's part or the department that made the huey?

Yes, Belsimtek is now part of ED. Dustoff machines would be cool. But there was no fast-roping in the Huey days.

Although setting STABO would be pretty cool.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1