Moving Trigger Zones

Chopper A-10

Guys,

I thought I had a very good understanding of triggers . . . except for the Moving Zone either 'inside or out' of it.

In my mission I'm trying to have a launched aircraft fly thru a moving trigger zone that I can activate another group or start an audio message.

Tried repeatedly to get this to work with no success. I'm stumped!

Anyone have a miz file that they can attach so I can look and see how it works in your mission. I seem to learn better by looking at at mission using Mission Editor.

Thanks in advance!

i7-7700K 4.20Ghz | GeForce GTX 1080Ti DUKE | ASUS Maximus IX Hero Z270 | Samsung 960 | Corsair CPU Cooler | G.SKILL 32GB | Oculus VR Rift | Saitek PRO Pedals & TM HOTAS Warthog Throttle & Joystick |

Thanks Exorcet . . with your mission I understand what I was doing wrong. Still confusing with the size and placement of the trigger zone itself . . but I got it to work the way I wanted it to.

Thanks again!

i7-7700K 4.20Ghz | GeForce GTX 1080Ti DUKE | ASUS Maximus IX Hero Z270 | Samsung 960 | Corsair CPU Cooler | G.SKILL 32GB | Oculus VR Rift | Saitek PRO Pedals & TM HOTAS Warthog Throttle & Joystick |