T-34C Turbo Mentor Mod

MrMig

Hello all!

My name is Greg and I’ve been apart of the dcs community for more than a year now. Throughout my time here I’ve been most interested in training aircraft, like the L-39C and the TF-51. One thing I haven’t seen though is the beautiful T-34C turbo mentor. Therefore I want to try and attempt to develop the first T-34 mod! I only have experience In 3D modeling (don’t even know how to animate) so that’s why I’m posting this thread. I was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in scripting and animating this plane into the simulator. I would first love to make a low fed model and release it to the public! You may be wondering, “why the turbo mentor”. It all stems back to further today when I saw a T-34 flyby my cabin in lake arrowhead (presumably for Memorial Day). Regardless, if this is of interest to you, contact me either by replying to the thread or on discord @Notorious#6214

Cheers, and happy Memorial Day to all veterans!

Nice plane choice, there are several modders here that can help you, but they may be busy with something else, I recommend to develop the 3d model and then ask for help.

If you need help with animations once the time come I will be able to help.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 1 month later...
Hello all!

My name is Greg and I’ve been apart of the dcs community for more than a year now. Throughout my time here I’ve been most interested in training aircraft, like the L-39C and the TF-51. One thing I haven’t seen though is the beautiful T-34C turbo mentor. Therefore I want to try and attempt to develop the first T-34 mod! I only have experience In 3D modeling (don’t even know how to animate) so that’s why I’m posting this thread. I was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in scripting and animating this plane into the simulator. I would first love to make a low fed model and release it to the public! You may be wondering, “why the turbo mentor”. It all stems back to further today when I saw a T-34 flyby my cabin in lake arrowhead (presumably for Memorial Day). Regardless, if this is of interest to you, contact me either by replying to the thread or on discord @Notorious#6214

Cheers, and happy Memorial Day to all veterans!

I reccomend joining the dcs modding discord server. https://discord.gg/4s9x8th

youll be sure to find someone there