Why heatblur not participate ?

hanab

Even at his 7 year old best, my lad couldnt hold a candle to quality of telling and reasoning in this thread.

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

Guys, the last time we had a Tomcat simulator probably was Microprose Fleet Defender. This baby is THE star, as well as the hidden F-14 Album by Meteor in the cockpit ;)

Don't forget Strike Fighters 2! The F-14A we had in that game were kicking ass and that was only about 10 years ago :joystick:

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

Don't forget Strike Fighters 2! The F-14A we had in that game were kicking ass and that was only about 10 years ago :joystick:

Microprose Fleet Defender was more detailed ;)

FC3, Ka-50, A-10C, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Super Carrier, TacView Advanced

Next in line: F-5 II , MiG-19 , MiG-23 MLA

Wishlist: PA-100 Tornado, F-104 Starfighter, MiG-25 Foxbat, A-6 Intruder

• 2 weeks later...

Won't the event and promotion take place? I really want to test Viggen.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Won't the event and promotion take place? I really want to test Viggen.

It will, we are currently in the process of scheduling with ED. We will announce it soon.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

It will, we are currently in the process of scheduling with ED. We will announce it soon.

Thank you! :thumbup:

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

What I really like about Heatblur, is the fact that they talk with people. IronMike is always here.

Exactly right. Especially for those of us who don't use Facebook or Reddit, response times and news updates from HB on this forum are outstanding! (you hear that Razbam? :music_whistling:)

Good news on the upcoming trial by the way. Can't wait to give that Viggen a whirl :pilotfly:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

** Insert Tomcat taking a bow animated gif here **

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Here you go, guys. Don't miss it.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=278436

Thank you HeatBlur !! You are awesome ! :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Vince

PC:

i5-7300HQ@2,5GHz | nVidia GTX 1050 Ti | 8Gb RAM | 256GB SSD for Windows+DCS | Windows10

Modules:

Mirage2000C | AV-8B N/A | MiG-21Bis | F-5E | L-39 | Gazelle | FC3

Combined Arms | Supercarrier

NTTR | Persian Gulf

Thank you HB! :thumbup:

Always wanted to try that Scandinavian beast

If the Viggen has even half the quality the Tomcat has, it will be hard not to hit that "buy" button

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Thank you HB! :thumbup:

Always wanted to try that Scandinavian beast

If the Viggen has even half the quality the Tomcat has, it will be hard not to hit that "buy" button

Same thing I was going to write. Thank you HB :thumbup:

Will this be available for Steam users?

Heatblur confirmed it will be available on Steam too on their facebook :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Vince

PC:

i5-7300HQ@2,5GHz | nVidia GTX 1050 Ti | 8Gb RAM | 256GB SSD for Windows+DCS | Windows10

Modules:

Mirage2000C | AV-8B N/A | MiG-21Bis | F-5E | L-39 | Gazelle | FC3

Combined Arms | Supercarrier

NTTR | Persian Gulf

Thank you so much. I wasn't able to fully test the features in the last trial. After trial, I'm going to think about buy it. I don't mind the discount.

Phantom Forever

F-4EJ / F-4EJ Kai 1971-2021

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use DeepL Translate. Well, I can speak Japanese.

Please note: Unfortunately the free trial will be available on standalone only. We really wanted to bring this trial to Steam, but we could not make it happen this time. You will have to grab the standalone version to participate.

That said, we will be working hard to make sure that our products, events and sales are planned with parity on both platforms in the future!

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Please note: Unfortunately the free trial will be available on standalone only. We really wanted to bring this trial to Steam, but we could not make it happen this time. You will have to grab the standalone version to participate.

That said, we will be working hard to make sure that our products, events and sales are planned with parity on both platforms in the future!

What went wrong? I was looking forward to this trial and sale, and even made a new skin for the F-14B... And now I feel like I blew my time because I use Steam and not stand-alone :cry:

:mad:

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

What went wrong? I was looking forward to this trial and sale, and even made a new skin for the F-14B... And now I feel like I blew my time because I use Steam and not stand-alone :cry:
:mad:
If you have the space, you can install the stand-alone (possibly without any other modules installed) and run the testing on that one.

For the discount I don't know if it is possible to transfer from stand-alone to steam though.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5