Looking for a Wingman/Teacher/Fellow Flyer

boseimmpmsn.com

Good afternoon, my name is Patrick Imm. I am looking for a Wingman that might assist and have fun. I am available pretty much all of the time, morning, day or night as I am dissabled and have a lot of time on my hands and spend most of it in DCS. I have been using DCS and DCS Beta for about 3 months now and have come a long way. I have been studying the A10C mostly but have purchased most of the other jets. I have also purchased all of the terrains. I want to become more proficient in the A10C and need some helper. I also have 2 helicopters, the Huey and the Black Shark and Combined Arms. I really want to learn all of DCS as I really like this Hobby and have dropped a lot of money in it. Do I have any takers?

I. In a similar situation myself. Spent 2017 trying to master the huey but never did I think I know why now. I. Working on getting my pit and setup ready to start flying again. This year been ill most of the time. One thing after another. What time zone you in me I’m in mountain time. But I’m not a regular sleeper some time I’m able to sleep 11pm to 9am but most of the time I’m up til 6 In the morning and sleep until 4 or 5. Let me know if you interested In joining up maybe until I. Up and going when can fly the f14 I’ll be the backseater. Or master the Gazzelle I’ll be the lt seater since my main pedals are missing a screw I’m trying to get from thrustmaster.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

The problem with a dedicated server is 3 fold 1) cost of server 2) management of the server

3) the infrastructure to the server.

For a dedicated commercial server

1) cost is several fold a) cost of the server machine

b)cost of the electricity

c)cost of intranet service with dedicated ip address or a way to setup an vpn

d)cost of software

e)cost to maintain

For a homegrown server

1) cost is several fold a) cost of the server machine

b)cost of the electricity

c)cost of intranet service with dedicated ip address or a way to setup an vpn

d)cost of software

e)cost to maintain

The only difference is some of the costs are include some cost at a higher intial and monthly fee

Whit the homegrown Meath you goy to either tap off your normal internet connection which will reduce the bandwidth for both the server and the local player.the electricity charge will be added to the homeowners bill Then you need a machine that can host several connections at a minimum.you have to buy the different maps to be able to host a mission outside of the causcus. Unless the new server is different from the built in one.

That just for starters

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 1 month later...

USNVA is now the Pirates Cove

Reformed into the Pirates Cove Naval Aviation

We are on Digital Theme Park Teamspeak and have multiple servers with maps with a different twist. We are mainly a Naval Group,but welcome all.

link to our Discord https://discord.gg/qkrpDHr

Edited by USNVA_02

[sIGPIC]vMa1Dvw.jpg[/url][/sIG][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

New and possibly ready for multiplayer

Hello all. I have been on DCS since July of 2019. I have been flying the Huey and F18 for the most part. Still trying to perfect many things but I can fly relatively well in both platforms. I have the Virpil Warbird Ace-2 rudder pedals, VKB Gunfighter MCG Pro-L and a TM warthog throttle. I'm using VR, Oculus Rift S as well. I'd like to fly with others and learn the ropes more. So...hello and nice to meet everyone.

My Pit: Corsair 780T Case, MSI Meg Godlike MoBo, I9-9900k, GeForce 2080 X Trio, 64 GB Corsair Ram, Corsair 150I Triple Fan Cooler, 980 Evo 1 TB SSD, Intel 660P 1 TB SSD, 6 corsair LL120 Fans.

Edited by MuddyMcFilthy
Adding Sim Pit specs

My Pit: Corsair 780T Case, MSI Meg Godlike MoBo, I9-9900k, GeForce 2080 X Trio, 64 GB Corsair Ram, Corsair 150I Triple Fan Cooler, 980 Evo 1 TB SSD, Intel 660P 1 TB SSD, 6 corsair LL120 Fans.