U.F.O.

Xilon_x

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we aren't in an Age of Empires. The things I've done to surplus civilian populations..

This thread is the forum equivalent of the tunnels under Las Vegas, the moderators come by, shine a light into the opening and see a pile of debris stacked up as a makeshift plug, and just walk away. Too dangerous, they could get shanked by some coked up UFO theorist down here.

As for me... I like it here.

v1.aDs2Njk3NTtqOzE4MjcwOzEyMDA7NjUyOzQzNQ

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

This thread is the forum equivalent of the tunnels under Las Vegas, the moderators come by, shine a light into the opening and see a pile of debris stacked up as a makeshift plug, and just walk away. Too dangerous, they could get shanked by some coked up UFO theorist down here.

As for me... I like it here.

v1.aDs2Njk3NTtqOzE4MjcwOzEyMDA7NjUyOzQzNQ

Whats not to like.You are one of us:smilewink:.

I would like to quote the late great Douglas Adams from his book "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"

Teasers are usually rich kids with nothing to do. They cruise around looking for planets that haven't made interstellar contact yet and buzz them, meaning that they find some isolated spot with very few people around, then land right by some poor unsuspecting soul whom no one's going to believe and then strut up and down in front of him wearing silly antennas on their head and making beep beep noises.

So I think that sorts this one out!

I would like to quote the late great Douglas Adams from his book "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"

So I think that sorts this one out!

You do know that Douglas was actually an alien pretending to be a human. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I like how absolutely no one but me is capable of kneeling down to stabilise their phone on their knee.

And you will record something that is above you over 45 degrees that moves erratically by kneeling.Good luck with that.

Edited by Void78

And you will record something that is above you over 45 degrees that moves erratically by kneeling.Good luck with that.

Yeah, actually you can. Sit and prop your elbows on your knee, lean on a car, tree, fence, whatever. Done it many times when taking photos of tall buildings, took a photo of a passing balloon. It's not rocket science to stabilise your damn device. If you're pointing straight up, it might be difficult, but it ain't impossible there either. This is a two brain cell operation, or maybe just one that's partially functioning will do the job sub-optimally.

But then, I'm not chasing likes by forging sloppy videos, nor would I bother recording something that I couldn't get a good shot of, nor would I bother posting something if it looked like crap in hopes of getting internet famous amongst a bunch of UFO crackpots.

Edited by zhukov032186

Strange Aerial Phenomena Sighted. S.A.P.S.? Rofl

If it was so ''obvious'' it would not be a topic for serious debate and people expressing doubts would be lumped in with Flat Earthers. Yet that is not the case. There are indeed unusual sightings, some readily explainable, some not, all buried in an absolute deluge of tripe from folks like our very own Xilon and Subs who rarely bother to make a distinction between ''plausible'' and ''very poor CGI''.

So, yeah, the what's and why's and wherefore's are very much still debatable.

TBH, a belief in extraterrestrial life and sapience isn't crackpot at all; it'd be crackpot and quite arrogant to assume there isn't. But, just because the existence of E.T. life is as close to a mathematical guarantee as you can get, that doesn't translate to "things we see in the sky are aliens if we can't explain it."

We lie in quite the galactic backwater, honestly.

Jumping at shadows and prescribing intergalactic ne'er-do-wells as the reason for every bump in the night or strange happening isn't logical. Occam's Razor may not be 100% accurate, but it's more often right than it is wrong.

From the same youtuber who was posted in the flying submarine thread:

mcCxV_9BQWg

It's okay to let go of wrong hypothesis. It's okay for any hypothesis to be wrong, it's how we expand our knowledge of the world around us. Sticking with those that have been proven incorrect or lack any real evidentiary support found on random youtube videos, websites that have yet to join the 21st century, and making off-the-wall conclusions from holy books written thousands of years ago will not get you anywhere.

Edited by MiG21bisFishbedL

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Is anyone interested in knowing a bit more about the technology of propulsion of some of those SpaceShips such as Melissa347's?(the cigar shaped SpaceShip) Because it is something quite unique. :book:

No thanks...although seems a bit slow in movement...already have that info

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=melissa347&view=detail&mid=FB162E3E26261FE1A031FB162E3E26261FE1A031&FORM=VIRE&PC=APPL

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

please id like to hear all about it

This is an extremely good powerplant, a SpaceShip can hover for billions of years and never require refuelling.:book:

Oops-the videos not working, the links work though.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

SUBS, just take the youtube video ID and place it between the [YOUTUBE] tags.

So, that first video? You'd just use "aqEjcrcUJeI"

The propulsion is done through air, so what they have is a dimension bigger than this Universe full of air. In the centre is a wormhole that has a gravity field like a black hole that draws air into the wormhole. This is accomplished by wormhole element combined with gravity element which opens a wormhole into another dimension and keeps it open. One gravity crystal for each dimension skipped until the dimension is reached for Planet 1. Planet 1 has a reactor that is not fission and is not involved with the process. The air is emitted from a wormhole exit point into a chamber where it goes through a grill that was supposed to heat it and then into another chamber where there is another wormhole. That wormhole does not have a gravity field unlike the first one, air pressure is forced into that wormhole whose exit point is inside the SpaceShip. Inside the SpaceShip the air goes through ducting and outside through nozzles. The air is extremely hot and water is injected into it in order to cool the air and increase thrust density like the Harrier. One example is AeroSpaceCraft witnessed that had contrails were injecting too much water into the exhaust.

If there is no water then the SpaceShip's exhaust can set stuff on fire underneath. SpaceShips can be quite massive even bigger than Australia and hover for millions of years without requiring refuelling. It is an extremely good and efficient method of propulsion.

So that is some of the stuff mentioned on the video.:thumbup:

Imagine that in DCS!:joystick:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

If F-35's and Su-30's are too classified to be in DCS I doubt the Galactic Government will be sharing their Warp drive technology with ED in enough detail to model it to the DCS standard. I also think there would probably be some limitations to the DCS physics engine forcing an unacceptable approximation of the temporal field space folding matrices.

So Air then as a form of propulsion an AeroSpaceCraft like Melissa347 would sound like a jet engine up close. How does one make that quiet I wonder?:music_whistling:

Intergalactic/Interdimensional travel would be through wormholes.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]