Thank you for the new FM

riojax

Something's definitely not right, assuming you mean 16 indicated on the UUA. If you mean the F2 telemetry bar - I'm not sure, I can't remember what the relation is between UUA units and true AoA. Either way, anything below about 32 indicated should be fine, with a subtle wing rock developing sometimes between 28-32.

Oh, it looks like my reading is in agreement: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=219766

@Humingbird, I don't read Russian.:)

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a new ARU behaviour with this patch?

With the new patch full stick deflection with ARU in auto produces only 5,5Gs over 850 km/h IAS for me. Is that intentional?

As speed drops and ARU starts to increase elevator deflection, higher Gs and AoA are available at lower speeds.

No it is not. This issue is confirmed and fix was submitted to ED few hours ago. It was an error.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Oh, this will make a big difference! The lack of pitch response is the reason for hauling back on the stick so hard.

Thank you.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria