the most realistic A/G radar ever done for a game - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-10-2017, 12:05 AM   #31
=Buckeye=

Reputation power: 11
=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzU View Post
I'm not new at this. I've flown all the planes. Now, I fly just American planes, because I want to. You all can fly what you want. I don't care. Why do you care what I fly?

I only fly NATO birds too, it's fine bro. No reason for them to care about what others fly, and to reason for you to care about them caring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit:
Oculus Rift CV1 | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog HOTAS + 15cm Black Extension w/ Red Spring by Sahaj | Dell 34" Curved UW 3440x1440 | ASUS ROG Strix Gaming OC 1080Ti | i7-4790K @ 4.7ghz | Corsair H105 | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB | (x2) Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | Steelcase Leap V2 | Philips Fidelio X1

Soon™:
Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper (ordered, arriving in Jan) + Upgraded HOTAS (waiting for throttle releases) + JetSeat SE
=Buckeye= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:00 AM   #32
Saltat_cum_mortem

Reputation power: 2
Saltat_cum_mortem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Buckeye= View Post
I only fly NATO birds too, it's fine bro. No reason for them to care about what others fly, and to reason for you to care about them caring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2017, 04:40 AM   #33
asla36

Reputation power: 2
asla36 is on a distinguished road

Have to agree here, I for example almost exclusively fly the MiG-21bis. It was the original multi-role fighter in DCS and I just fell in love with it. The thing has so much character, history, and interesting gameplay that with the time limitations I have it's become pretty much the only thing I fly.

Everyone is here to have fun and do what they like. Branching out is fun and definitely recommended, but there's nothing wrong with sticking to your favorite modules.

Make it happen, and take my money!
asla36 is offline   Reply With Quote