No A/V-8B Unit in User Files - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-02-2017, 12:10 PM   #1
Redglyph

Reputation power: 7
Redglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the rough
Default No A/V-8B Unit in User Files

Hello,

Just noticed there was no unit for this new aircraft yet, it could be useful to have one
Already a few files placed in random categories as work-around...

Thanks
Old 12-03-2017, 09:26 AM   #2
Redglyph

Redglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the rough

By the way, there isn't a TF-51D unit either, I think this one deserves some love, she's been neglected
Old 12-04-2017, 05:06 PM   #3
Sergeiev

Reputation power: 6
Sergeiev has a spectacular aura aboutSergeiev has a spectacular aura aboutSergeiev has a spectacular aura aboutSergeiev has a spectacular aura about

There’s a AV-8 unit now. Waiting for file approval...
Sergeiev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:16 AM   #4
Redglyph