Does AGM84E and AGM84H/K still exist?

kaoqumba

My question is the same as the title. Not long ago, the planned payload of the F16C section changed. F16 lost JSOW and JASSM. Because that's not true! The pursuit of truth is correct. But it makes me a little anxious. In 2007, the year was much later than in 2005. But the weapons of F16 are not more advanced or even worse. So, in 2005, did the F/A18C really own the AGM84E missile or even the AGM84H/K? I'm worried now that I'll be told later that they don't exist.

Hornets supposedly fired SLAMs during Desert Storm and the SLAM-ER was used in OIF in 2003. Seems like the problem with the JSOW/JASSM on the F-16 was that they weren't used operationally by the F-16C till after 2007, but that doesn't look like it's a problem with the SLAM/SLAM-ER.

Hornets supposedly fired SLAMs during Desert Storm and the SLAM-ER was used in OIF in 2003. Seems like the problem with the JSOW/JASSM on the F-16 was that they weren't used operationally by the F-16C till after 2007, but that doesn't look like it's a problem with the SLAM/SLAM-ER.

What is OIF? Do you mean that the bumblebee in 2005 was proved to be able to mount AGM84E and AGM84H/K?

For the sake of the so-called truth, delete the promises. I think this is a deception to EA players.

They made it clear that everything could change. Maybe we should really spend some time waiting for the final product.