Clock hidden by mask

Do you guys find the Spitfires clock a bit difficult to scoot and read? with oxygen mask thing hiding its left 1/4? can ED move that mask hose a bit more towards the left wall? or even towards the back? I always have to wind it to 3,30 just to escape the left side being behind the wall.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

to whom posted Rshift+P thanks but I meant the hose on the wall not pilot body.

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

the attachment

E78696D2-2193-4ABA-AE3A-94CD7CE84E91.thumb.jpeg.27426c2aa4aee127ef84bd1dbd04ab27.jpeg

Isn’t that wire come from radio? Well, anyway: it bothers me too, but with track ir, I can live with it... :)

I dont think so. I guess its the oxygen mask I dont see any attachment to the radio box.

It's the cable from the radio control box to the radio.

I'm sure -you can tell your crew chief, that it's in the way, and that he can move it over a little, so that it's out of the way of your view of the clock- but he's always busy, and it may take a few months until he gets around to it.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

You best be careful, or the next time he does a complete overhaul, you be up all night handing him spanners :D

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Well any luck on fixing that?