New-ish pilot looking for a group to fly with:

Kazyn

Hello, hello! I've been in to DCS for about five months now and have come to really enjoy the sim. The availability of my friends has become extremely limited so I'm reaching out to give some groups a go or even just to team up with a wingman in a similar situation.

Some facts:

-I'm in the Pacific timezone (PDT) currently working Sunday through Thursday nights (1500-2300)

-I own the following modules and am fairly decent at them I'd like to think:

1) FC3

2) AV8B

3) A10C

4) F18C

5) P51D

6) Persian Gulf

7) NTTR

8 ) Normandy

9) Combined Arms

-I also run TacView, Discord, and SRS.

-I run with an X56 HOTAS and Oculus Rift VR.

-I'm primarily a PvE pilot who likes working as a team to accomplish objectives.

-I have experience with mission design (ME), many of which include dynamic components possible with external frameworks (such as MOOSE and Mist). Wouldn't mind designing some or cooking up something quick and simple for whoever I fly with regularly.

That said, I do like a sprinkle of game in my missions' realism too.

Some background:

-USAF veteran but not aviation related

-Currently working for Lockheed Martin in the mission planning environment

-FAA en route ATC experience

One caveat:

-Due to my work schedule (which is also subject to change drastically every few months), I may not be able to attend many required events that some groups enforce.

Feel free to PM me or contact me on Discord (Kazyn #5364) with any questions for those who may be interested. I hope to make a few friends here!

Kaz

Edited by Kazyn

Check out joint task force heavy at https://www.jointtaskforceheavy.org/who-is-hvy.html

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

AG-51 is always ready to welcome new members. We are a naval aviation based squad but fly almost all DCS modules including helicopters. Right now we are concentrating on learning the Hornet since it’s the newest release. We are a mature group of guys who age from the 30’s into the 60’s. So obviously everyone is welcome. We formally get together at 22:00 est. on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday but members meet informally at all hours of the day. We have many members who excel at mission building so we always have new and different missions to fly. We also have some real life pilots in jets and helicopters so there is a deep knowledge base in our squad. But beginners with no experience, like myself, are welcomed and treated with respect. There is no pressure to attend a certain number of squad nights, you only show up when you can, real life always comes first. We have members from all across the USA, a Canadian, a member in Japan and a member from Queensland Australia. I guess the only requirement is to speak English. If you’re interested check out our website. This is the link to the public part of our forum, there is much more in the secure ( members ) section. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or would like to fly with a couple of us sometime to check us out.http://airgroup51.net/forum/index.php

Edited by Sparky1b09