flir: a couple of question

dave76

i still have to watch wags videos about flir and jdam , but meantime may i ask

1 which command do you use to lock a target with flir

2 how do you move flir fov cross ? (meaning up, down, left and right......should not be the TDC?)

3 how do you set laser code

thank you much :) :)

Edited by dave76

What Jonnie said, and if your TDC isn’t moving the FLIR cursor then you probably forgot to select that DDI with your sensor select switch.

i9-9900K | 1080Ti 11GB | 32GB DDR4 | TM Warthog | Oculus Rift S | gametrix JetSeat

F/A-18C | F-16C | F-14B | A-10C | F-86F | P-51D | P-47D | Spitfire | Fw 190A-8 | Bf 109K-4

1. TDC depress

2. use TDC

3. use UFC

4. plz watch the video

jonnie if i tdc depress (my point 1) it does not seem to me it locks target? :(...thank you again

sure now i assigned sensor control switch to move flir fov and laser is on......

as soon as i can i watch tutorials :)

Edited by dave76

After the last update the "SCS Depress no longer controls Point/Area Track selection", how to enable Point Track?

Thanks,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

After the last update the "SCS Depress no longer controls Point/Area Track selection", how to enable Point Track?

Thanks,

F.

Use Sensor Select switch in the direction of the DDI on which the TGP is open. That should toggle area and point track.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD