DCS F/A-18 C JHMCS, how do I lock a target?

Maddog_aut

I did everyting right. I'm pressing the cage/uncage all the time, but it doesn't work. I'm playing DCS since many years and I konw what I am doing, but now it seems my programm has a problem.

If you have an advice "Thank you" if not :music_whistling:

Wags told you that in his video. Please check out all sources before starting a thread.

Yup

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Maybe, but not me. I watched Wags video on youtube several time and asked other players before I started the post. I can't find a fault. I'll find what it is wrong. So long - thanks for you help

Fair call by Buzz, everyone lazy these days and just start a post without trying to find out.

Maybe, but not me. I watched Wags video on youtube several time and asked other players before I started the post. I can't find a fault. I'll find what it is wrong. So long - thanks for you help

Are you using a HOTAS setup? Have you also tried the keyboard? Not pressing, but holding? It could be your binding to your HOTAS only does a press, even if you physically hold it. FOXY and the Cougar could get that way if you didn't pay attention.

dumb question but somewhat related:

how do I update the hornet module? my jhmcs isn't showing up

Rafael

Ryzen 7 1800x @ 4ghz | MSI GTX 980ti | 32gb DDR4 Ballistix 2400Mhz | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wi-fi) | 480Gb Kingston NVMe ssd | Western Digital 1TB x2 | EVGA 850w PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | NZXT S240 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 4k 50" Philips android TV | Dell P2418D | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas

Ensure you are running Open Beta as that is the only version that has it for now. Stable branch will most likely get it on the 14th of Nov.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Are you on the beta or stable DCS branch? So far only the beta has been updated.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

No. Not all the people have time to follow developers in YouTube or think that this is a “way to live” (wearing leather jackets in parents basement with sunglasses on and playing games). Personally always try to read and find answer, but some time find answer in this threads is so difficult because people like you guys, always diverting the subject of “a simple questions with a simple answer” to a non senses discussions.

Let to other people ask what they want and if you don’t find interesting a post DONT READ IT. If a really important guy like Matt Wagner take his time to answer our silly questions why don’t you follow his example?

I’m sorry, I find annoying this kind of people.

Sent from my Tornado IDS while on autopilot using Tapatalk Pro.

It's not hard to look at the top of the page and read Wags mini updates. It turns out he did do that and should have added that to his first post. I wouldn't have said anything.

You, on the other hand, feel a need to rag on another member for no real reason other than that's who you are. Maybe you're the guy living in the cellar with the leather jacket. You seem to know that description too well. Carry on noob.

Buzz

Fair call by Buzz, everyone lazy these days and just start a post without trying to find out.

Im not lazy ... Im conserving my energy...you see, as a male I am hard wired by evolution to conserve my energy in case I have to defend the homestead from intruders...:thumbup:

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

ah, that's it then, I'm on stable, not open beta. thanks all

Rafael

Ryzen 7 1800x @ 4ghz | MSI GTX 980ti | 32gb DDR4 Ballistix 2400Mhz | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wi-fi) | 480Gb Kingston NVMe ssd | Western Digital 1TB x2 | EVGA 850w PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | NZXT S240 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 4k 50" Philips android TV | Dell P2418D | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas

He had 4 posts, when he likely left for another place.

We could be more friendy, please :)

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X