CubanAce Simulations Forms a Team

8/3/2018 3:57 pm CAP Assets Progress news.

Our Modeling/Collision and Animating Work on the Project 183 and Project 205 is complete and will be passed over to texture artist and then it will go thru Deka and Ed before release on the China assets pack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will Announce our next project when we have the model in a more completed state to show case our new Assets for Cap, my self and Silver Dragon will continue Working on China Assets Pack so stay tune for more to come.:D

Best Regards: Cubanace

add.jpg

Ground Assets for CAP.

Edited by cubanace

• 1 month later...
Welcome back cubanace and ur new team, I have always seen ur wonderful work and the stuff u and ur team made for CAP are amazing , but I would like to know if u are going to continue working on the Cessna and the kfir/cheetah?

Regards projects and team.

As for the team silver dragon and myself finished the modeling and collision mesh and basic code for the PR 205 and PR 183 for CAP but a texturing artist is needed to finish the boats and get approved by both deka and Ed

As for me new opportunities have come up and I won't be able to announce or talk about anything untill solid work is released.

Best regards:CubanAce.

Edited by cubanace