TAD Hosed?

Florida

Just downloaded the latest 2.5 updates, and went to set up the TAD on the A-10C. As soon as I made the left screen SOI, the map screen went crazy and started changing the map range. Never touched anything, but after it stopped, I tried using the DMS Down to change the range, and it didn't work.

I tried running a repair on DCS, and it didn't fix the problem. As soon as the TAD is set SOI, it's hosed. Anyone else have any idea what this might be?

-= Gary =-

a.k.a. Florida - Current DCS Beta, A-10C II Warthog, F/A-18C Hornet, F-16, F-14B Tomcat, P-51D, Spitfire, Track IR, Logitech X-56 HOTAS, Logitech rudder pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, CH Throttle Quadrant, Razer Orb Weaver, X-Box controller

:pilotfly:

Never mind! Somehow, my axis list got edited, and the HOTAS Slew controls were assigned to a rotary on my X-55 throttle. Soon as the aircraft loaded, the cursor immediately slewed up, constantly. Found the culprit and removed it.????

-= Gary =-

a.k.a. Florida - Current DCS Beta, A-10C II Warthog, F/A-18C Hornet, F-16, F-14B Tomcat, P-51D, Spitfire, Track IR, Logitech X-56 HOTAS, Logitech rudder pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, CH Throttle Quadrant, Razer Orb Weaver, X-Box controller

:pilotfly: