saitek X-55 request

can any one make this work on the X56 :(

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel® Core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 20Gb RAM, 1070 8Gb, HPOmen 17", Thrustmaster Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1 SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64, VoiceAttack & VIACOM PRO, TacView,

Modules:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I made a quick one for the X-55. Mode 1 is for A/A and Mode 2 is for ground/take-off/landing. Mode 3 I'll make for A/G later but right now it's just a copy of Mode 1. Probably needs some tweaking as I haven't done a lot of stuff with the hornet yet apart from practicing landings and AAR. You'll have to put in some extra keyboard commands to match what I entered for all the buttons to work. Attached the .pro and the keyboard commands list I use.

Edit - attaching updated version with trim corrected.

FA-18C_hornet v2.rar

Edited by Foul Ole Ron

Any Saitek profiles created yet?

I'm still fine tuning as with updates im sure it will change.

I mapped the stick and most of the hotas on the throttle in

game then i use mode1 for start-up shut down

mode2 for taxi/takeoff/landing/approach and

mode3 for A2A/A2G. The only things mapped in the

saitek software are the TGL/SW and the nipple on the throttle.

http://www.dropbox.com/s/vke9v458pnlk4a4/DCSFA18Cver1.zip?dl=0

Here are my X55 setup... but i dont have a scematic for it.. But maybe you can view it in the saitek software and get some tips.

Be aviced my keyboard is Danish so maybe 1 or 2 commands are maybe not compatible with your keyboard.

Example on the joystick the left "4 way pow" when you push this right or left it uses the command altgr and æ on my keyboard.

- Technical speaking i think the f18c uses the american keyboard as standard.

Below i have attached the F18c profile and the A10c profile.

f18 and a10 x55 profile.rar

Edited by delevero

Mine is nearly done guys. Son and I got sick over the weekend so I've been resting as much as possible with sick baby and sick self. Sorry for the wait. I appreciate all of your guys' patience.

I saw there is an update today. I will recheck that the profile/bindings didn't change drastically when I get home from work and upload the profile if all looks well

Awesome, thanks guys.

delevero, I'll have a look at that one tonight. Cheers Dronin, not to keen to switch between the modes, would rather just a single layout.

Feel better Chrisxtr3m3. Looking forward to seeing the profile when it's polished off.

• 2 weeks later...

If you download the regfix ministick from this site, it will add your mouse nipple as a 2 axis controller you can bind to your TDC. This means you don't have to use the Saitek software to create bands or anything and you get some good analog input.

https://www.benchmarksims.org/forum/showthread.php?24506-X55-keyfile-Full-DX-Programmed&highlight=snelle

I like using the mode switch as Master Arm. It is bindable just like any other button provided you select "Clear" after right-clicking on the Rhino profiler icon in the notification center.

I still haven't figured out how to bind the push button next to the mouse or the scroll wheel on the throttle.

Edited by stubboyo

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3508368&postcount=5

Lol I literally just posted that in another thread.....I guess I could make one when I get home tonight...Gonna have to dig out my x55 stick though since I use a combination of x55 throttle and Warthog Stick.

But if you promise to put it to good use, I guess I can make one

:helpsmilie:?

What do you use as a Profile Since I run a Similar setup X-55 w a Warthog grip on a VKB gunfighter base.

Rift CV1: i-7 8700 RTX 2070 16GB 3200mhz win10. M.2 128gb GB Z390 Aurous Master. warthog stick on Gunfighter Base