Throttle moves randomly at times

I'm using the Beta branch, and sometimes while flying the throttle axis will move all on its own. If I drop to idle power (throttle), sometimes it stays at mil (game). Sometimes it will drop to idle as it should, then I look back a few seconds later and its wandered back up to mil again! Very annoying when you are in the break, and you wonder why the hell you aren't slowing down, even though you pulled the throttle all the way back, but the game controls show you are still at mil power.

Sometimes it is just out by a bit, say 80% throttle instead of being at mil where it should be. And then at other times it is perfectly fine for over an hour or more.

I can't nail down what will make it happen. Happens in both F18 and F15, which I fly the most.

I'm using a CH Pro throttle, but I am certain the throttle is good. I soldered the pot contacts, and it does not do this in the calibration utility or in other games. Playing in VR (vive).

It only happens in DCS, both single and multiplayer.

Anyone else seeing this, or have an idea of how to fix it? Thanks.

7700K@5Ghz, 32GB 3600 CL16, 3080.

It is a very obvious thing, so I apologize if you have already taken this into account, but have you checked to ensure you have no duplicated axes in the controls settings? You may find things change if you unplugged a device, or you may have simply missed something when you first set stuff up.

It could definitely account for the apparently random throttle movements.