External Camera View Question

dresoccer4

hey all! i'm sure this has been asked before but i wasn't sure the correct way to word it to search for it. i was wondering if there was a way to move an external camera (that follows the plane, similar to the F4 function) to any spot and have it stay there relative to the aircraft. sort of like an F11 and F4 function combined.

what i was wanting to do is place a camera inside the Mi-8 cabin to simulate what passengers would see whilst flying around.

thanks for any help!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

yup, press Right Control + Right Shift and use the numpad to move the camera around (4=left, 8= up, etc.)

sweet that works! now another question, how can i save that camera position so if i switch back to cockpit view (F1) i can easily go back to the custom F4 position?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules