MiG-19S or how to attach wings to three big cannons.

OverStratos

Would you consider adding also some AI planes to shoot at? Interesting and historical choice could be the B-47 bomber or the related RB-47 reconnaissance plane. I do not want to sound greedy by bombarding you with further requests, surely the Mig-19 variants and your future projects have priority. But how can we really enjoy your plane if we do not have a proper environment to fly it in? Shooting at C-130 transport planes as we do with our Mig-15 will quickly become unsatisfying in my opinion.

You have a point there, it would be so nice to have period aircraft to tinker against.

The question to developers, and on the basis of what documentation you do these modules (MiG-19) simply in the Russian-speaking segment of the network it is practically absent. I saw the maintenance Manual and everything.

Mongol-29 [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The question to developers, and on the basis of what documentation you do these modules (MiG-19) simply in the Russian-speaking segment of the network it is practically absent. I saw the maintenance Manual and everything.

Maintenance Manual and nothing more. So no info on MiG-19 on the net. - Fixed English

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

• 1 month later...

It's like the L-39C and the L-39ZA being added to it.

Or like the Gazelle with various versions: Mistral, M, L, Minigun

So if you get the MiG-19 once released, I believe any versions following will be for free.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Mainly:

P version has 2x30mm cannons and a radar, S verson has no radar and 3x30mm cannons.

Also the P can carry missiles, the S can't. Is it confirmed that the P will have the 30mm and not the 23mm by the way? Mig-19s did carry both.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you guys still planning on doing the MiG-19S? I really hope so.
You guys have a lot on your plate, maybe a little too much...
Either way, being able to actually dogfight on multiplayer servers with a more maneuverable MiG-19S is what I want most, and I wouldn't mind if you guys charge extra for the S-variant.

Please get back to us on this.

• Like 2