Razbam monthly update videos

=DECOY=

Great Idea, looking forward to future monthly updates.

Me too. Thanks RAZBAM, this is very insightful info!

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

With the Harrier e.g. there are still many unsolved problems. Some have existed for over half a year.

There are quite a few bug reports which are simply not answered. Nobody knows if Razbam knows about it. This also leads to double or more postings on the same issue and the feeling that there is a standstill. The "known issues" thread was last edited in 2017.

We know that Zues does most of the coding himself. He's said the systems in the harrier are easy and simple to use and hard to code. Every couple of months he puts out a big WIP, the INS, the RWR, the TPOD. these things take time. Meanwhile he squashes bugs here and there.

Rob said in the interview they read the forums. And things that get reported get fixed (think RWR sounds. Or Maverick bug). With one guy making the fixes, I would personally rather see things get fixed than him on the forum all the time. But that's just me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

[...]

I would personally rather see things get fixed than him on the forum all the time. But that's just me.

That's not just you and my proposal really would not lead to such an extreme effort.

In addition, you misunderstood me. My intention is not to complain about the level of development.