[FIXED] Turning off engine causes stutter which freezes the computer in large mp map

I am experiencing something weird, whenever I shut the engine down, it causes some sort of stutter/spike. It seems pretty ok in a single player environment, the stutter is still there but lasts for a few seconds at most.

While in large multiplayer battles where there is a lot of stuff going on (specifically 4YA training server) it causes a complete freeze. Sometimes DCS just closes after a while but sometimes the entire computer reboots.

I have not tried out this with my normal computer since i'm on the move, but with my new laptop it happens on latest stable 2.5.6.49798

Hardware:

HP Omen laptop

RTX 2070 Max Q

2x SSD

i7-9750H cpu

16 GB ram

Windows 10 home 64 bit.

--edit--

Managed to reproduced it and was also recording, will try to upload it but my upstream is very limited.

The stutter does not happen straight away, I joined the same server, instantly shut down the engine, no problem.

Took off and flew to nearest airbase, landed and shut down the engine. Hangs.

Landing mode P/O

--edit2--

Here is the video and dcs log (no crash of DCS so does not seem to be any crashdumps)

dcs.log

Edited by Johnny Johnny Johnny
Reproduced issue and added video

Hi! Thanks for the report! This issue has been solved about a month ago and reported among other places here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=274875 . The fix is in open beta though so you'll need to change to open beta branch, or alternatively you can just wait for the analysis to finish which might take several minutes. Don't know when stable branch will be updated.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.