More bugs after the latest update

Schuke

I appreciate the continuous efforts by RAZBAM on M2000C, however there are more bugs after the update. The new cockpit, new ecm and new VHF are cool but a plane of a stable version with less bugs is really important.

Give them time to correct the bugs. I think they are on the right path.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vista, Suerte y al TORO !!

Unfortunately that's common for most Razbam updates, they hardly have any QA. We're the testers. I mean they added new cockpit, lighting, and didn't even check if you can turn the lights on and off properly. How hard is that?

If we're lucky, they'll fix some of the issues before moving to the next thing or taking another break from development.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

I appreciate the continuous efforts by RAZBAM on M2000C, however there are more bugs after the update. The new cockpit, new ecm and new VHF are cool but a plane of a stable version with less bugs is really important.

Literally why there are two versions of DCS. Beta and Stable

Well, to be fair: Razbam has no say on when ED ports beta to stable.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H