HOTAs and Keybord Control Issue

HI all,

this is starting to get extremely frustrating.

Keyboard and HOTA controls only work in training mission , anything else simply will not respond.

i understand a few people have this issues , i am wondering has there be any acceptance or acknowledgment of these issues from the developer and when are they going to be fixed?

i also do not have weapons controls on training missions , does anyone have any ideas on a workaround or fix?

game mode has been changed to simulation which as zero effect.

appreciate any info you could provide.

thanks Xcal

This is not a general problem. Everything works fine here. Actually I enabled Game mode and to my surprise it made no difference.

From your very "high-level" description of the problem I cannot even make a guess. You should go to the support site and describe your problem. They will probably set up an appointment and then look at your installation remotely. They have helped me in the past.

I suppose you have already run "Repair"!?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 4 months later...
HI all,

this is starting to get extremely frustrating.

Keyboard and HOTA controls only work in training mission , anything else simply will not respond.

i understand a few people have this issues , i am wondering has there be any acceptance or acknowledgment of these issues from the developer and when are they going to be fixed?

i also do not have weapons controls on training missions , does anyone have any ideas on a workaround or fix?

game mode has been changed to simulation which as zero effect.

appreciate any info you could provide.

thanks Xcal

Hey Xcal did you get this fixed?

I have same issue, no keyboard control and no HOTAS button controls work, but all work in training missions.