JTAC for KA-50

@Home Fries

Thanks for continuing your support for this. I have not yet tried it, but looks promising.

I have searched in this thread and elsewhere to find a way to enable JTAC in the Huey. I found this by Flagrum and thought it would work, but got a little bit hesitant when examined the content of this mod. It seems not to be that easy as only adding two lines in the comm.lua for the Huey, if I would like the same functionality as for the Ka-50 and Mi-8.

The last comment in this thread about this is from October 2014. A lot have happen since then (and will happen in a few days!:lol:).

Any plans for adding the Huey? I read a post by TurboHog why he had not yet added it, is it still valid?

Tanks!

Holton,

Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to maintain this mod. I've actually been trying to transfer responsibility for it for the past 2 years (if anyone is interested, please speak up :thumbup:). Right now, my plan is to release a final version for 1.5 once it becomes legacy, then hope somebody else takes the initiative.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holton,

Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to maintain this mod. I've actually been trying to transfer responsibility for it for the past 2 years (if anyone is interested, please speak up ). Right now, my plan is to release a final version for 1.5 once it becomes legacy, then hope somebody else takes the initiative.

Ah well, it's a pity but I understand and respect your decision. I really hope you find someone skilled to pass it on to eventually. Maybe when/if it stops working with the 2.x branch some in the community might finally step forward.

Thanks for your effort so far!

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

For those who have a problem in loading (halt at 10% after applying this mod)

(only tested on 1.5.8, ka-50, JTAC only - i don't know if this is working on 2.2 or MI-MTV2 or about AWACS)

1. Download latested 1.5e version in following link (DCS hompage -> Downloads->userfiles)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1874700/

2. unzip it & DELETE "me_action_db.lua" in following position

"your JSGME mod file folder\JTAC & AWACS for Ka-50 & Mi-8 (Main)\MissionEditor\modules

3. apply mods with JSGME

1) "JTAC & AWACS for Ka-50 & Mi-8 (Main)" first

2) "JTAC & AWACS for Ka-50 (Module)"

I wish this tip might help you.

Thank you

Try attached me_action_db.lua, corrected for present 2.2.

me_action_db.lua

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

• 8 months later...
Holton,

Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to maintain this mod. I've actually been trying to transfer responsibility for it for the past 2 years (if anyone is interested, please speak up :thumbup:). Right now, my plan is to release a final version for 1.5 once it becomes legacy, then hope somebody else takes the initiative.

Home Fries, I consider myself a decent programmer and I think that the Shark isn't receiving the love it deserves these days. With your permission, I would happily give it a shot :smilewink:

Edited by Arthipex

Home Fries, I consider myself a decent programmer and I think that the Shark isn't receiving the love it deserves these days. With your permission, I would happily give it a shot :smilewink:

great. can you please make it compatible with the game anti cheating and maybe you can do it together wir SR radio.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

Is this Mod compatible with World version 2.5?

BiBa...............BigBang

WIN 11-64 Pro. MoBo: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING. SSD: LEXAR 790 4TB. CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K. GPU: MANLI RTX 2080 Ti. RAM: HyperX 3200 MHz 64 GB. Monitor: ASUS 4K 28"/VR: Pimax 4K/TrackIR-5/SAITEK X55-Yoke-Rudder-Trim Wheel.