A pleasure to pilot but used as AI it's a disaster

jef32

Hi

I've recently bought the Yak-52. To pilot, it's a real pleasure but used as AI, it's a total disaster. The Yaks AI are doing absolutly what they want but surely not what the ME wants. In exemple, I've replaced a group of 4 AI planes ( L-39) I had in a mission I'd made some times ago, by a group of 4 Yaks-52, the four pilots having excellent skills and, of course, I have adapted the speed to the Yak-52 at the different waypoints. In this mission, I wanted, after take-off from Batumi ( runway oriented to the sea) that the 4 AI airplanes fly towards the harbour of Batumi. With the L-39, no problems but with the Yak, they all turn to the left after take-off ( the harbour is located to the right) and each Yak taking fanciful altitudes (up then down and up again) and doing what he wants but absolutly not what I've programmed in the ME and they're absolutly not following the flight plan I've made in the ME. So, I think that for the flight model for the player, ED, the Yak-52 is perfect but used as a AI, you must totally change its behaviour.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1