DCS Marsden Farp

SUNTSAG

Nice Find

So I was trying this nice mod and encountered the floating pad problem. (Thanks by the awesome mod by the way!)

Not really understanding how stuff works I started messing around and found something in the db_FARP_objects.lua

Not knowing what f.positioning is or does, I commented out the line

--positioning = f.positioning or "BYNORMAL" --available: {"BYNORMAL", "ONLYHEIGTH", "BY_XZ", "ADD_HEIGTH"}

and added

positioning = "BYNORMAL"

Now the pads are always flat on the ground.

I suggest those that have the floating pad issue give it a try.

Love this Mod so thanks to Sunstag. Love the videos and Mods you put together for the community. This code find from Dolfo above seems to work for me so far. Thanks to you both.It's amazing what you can find in the forums :) :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi does anybody have a copy of this Mod anymore I didn't back it up and would like to install it again.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

On 12/13/2020 at 12:42 AM, westr said:

Hi does anybody have a copy of this Mod anymore I didn't back it up and would like to install it again.

You can download both the modern and WWII mats from here: https://we.tl/t-HVfoguD9hO ... for the time being.

SUN said one one should be used at a time IIRC.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

11 hours ago, Captain Orso said:

You can download both the modern and WWII mats from here: https://we.tl/t-HVfoguD9hO ... for the time being.

SUN said one one should be used at a time IIRC.

Thanks very much. Do you know if the aircraft hides are still available? 

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

22 minutes ago, westr said:

Thanks very much. Do you know if the aircraft hides are still available? 

They are included with the installation. Look under Static Objects -> Category: Ground vehicles -> *AM2FIELD HIDE and *AM2FIELD HIDE SMALL

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

8 hours ago, Captain Orso said:

They are included with the installation. Look under Static Objects -> Category: Ground vehicles -> *AM2FIELD HIDE and *AM2FIELD HIDE SMALL

Ah brilliant many thanks 

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Shrike88 said:

with the onset of the Apache have you considered adding or creating another type of Farp or Mat since we have such a large lack of FARP objects and statics ? Still enjoying your mats in my missions !

You ought to ask this in the AH-64 forum, or the DCS World forum.

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone have a link to a current version of this mod? I'd really need that one for creating a roadside base.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 11:23 AM, Tomcatter87 said:

Does anyone have a link to a current version of this mod? I'd really need that one for creating a roadside base.

Hi,

You can try my copy of this Mod, I will remove the link if @SUNTSAG uploads an updated version:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26iPReLkwfH58F9du8Pg?e=Haz4oj

Best regards

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB