CBU-52 Bomblet Pattern - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-12-2017, 04:19 PM   #21
Axelerator

Reputation power: 6
Axelerator has a spectacular aura aboutAxelerator has a spectacular aura aboutAxelerator has a spectacular aura aboutAxelerator has a spectacular aura about

I see his baro altitude is 3000 ft but the airfield could be above sea level. So it might have a noticeable impact on the results here. I don't know, just suggesting.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:23 PM   #22
MBot

Reputation power: 49
MBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelerator View Post
I see his baro altitude is 3000 ft but the airfield could be above sea level. So it might have a noticeable impact on the results here. I don't know, just suggesting.
Target elevation was just 60 ft, so neglecting.
MBot is offline   Reply With Quote