1stBEAST

Reputation power: 5
1stBEAST will become famous soon enough1stBEAST will become famous soon enough

YES!! i want it.
1stBEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 08:29 AM   #32
AeroGator

Reputation power: 1
AeroGator will become famous soon enoughAeroGator will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokol1_br View Post
Use VKB grips on Warthog base - or any other joystick base - is NOT possible
EXCUSE ME?!

MCG TM is going to be natively compatible with Warthog TM. Natively means exactly what it means; no adapters, no anything else. Just pop it on, and take off.

Last edited by AeroGator; 10-12-2017 at 08:34 AM.
AeroGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 08:39 AM   #33
AeroGator

AeroGator will become famous soon enoughAeroGator will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireNZ View Post
Do we cancel our current MCG pre-orders in hope of a new F-14 Grip?
It is not tomorrow that F14 comes anywhere near. So you will have plenty of time to enjoy the MCG
Old 10-12-2017, 08:43 AM   #34
AeroGator

Quote:
Originally Posted by remon View Post
Does that mean that they will support Europe better than they do now? You really can't buy anything of theirs here.
A pretty arguable statement given the fact we are happily selling tons in EU. Leaving alone supporting European customers, who support wise are in no way any different from any others.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:49 PM   #35
Mainstay

Reputation power: 17
Mainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGator View Post
A pretty arguable statement given the fact we are happily selling tons in EU. Leaving alone supporting European customers, who support wise are in no way any different from any others.
Hi there AeroGator !

Beautifull to see a nice VKB/HB F14 product dooming up from the dark hazy ocean deck of a CV in the near future

I kinda have to agree to a certain lvl about the difference in the EU VKB and for example the NA VKB. The website for EU is a mess and completely not easy to find stuff on in my opinion. Also i see you can preorder the MCG on the NA store but i dont see anything on the EU page...

Anyways back to the F14 product i would love to see both pages with the same design and options to get into VKB/HB in the near future.

Rock on !
Old 10-12-2017, 03:49 PM   #36
captain_dalan

Reputation power: 4
captain_dalan has a spectacular aura aboutcaptain_dalan has a spectacular aura aboutcaptain_dalan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
It is not tomorrow that F14 comes anywhere near. So you will have plenty of time to enjoy the MCG
As a general plan, do you intend to release a full stick or just a handle adapter?
captain_dalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:27 PM   #37
Sokol1_br

Reputation power: 27
Sokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of lightSokol1_br is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Sokol1_br

Quote:
EXCUSE ME?!

MCG TM is going to be natively compatible with Warthog TM. Natively means exactly what it means; no adapters, no anything else. Just pop it on, and take off.
Yes, I answer thinking on existing VKB grips and forget this incoming "special model" MCG-TM.

Anyway this new model MCG-TM indicates that this future "F-14" grip can follow this recipe making a F-14 TM variation - that "dial" on left side can complictate if need a analog axis.

IMO will be a "strategic" error from VKB/LLC if ignore the hundreds of Warthog/Cougar bases in hands of simmers.

Last edited by Sokol1_br; 10-12-2017 at 10:34 PM.
Sokol1_br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:22 PM   #38
VampireNZ

Reputation power: 6
VampireNZ is a jewel in the roughVampireNZ is a jewel in the roughVampireNZ is a jewel in the roughVampireNZ is a jewel in the roughVampireNZ is a jewel in the roughVampireNZ is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Awesome - thanks Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokol1_br View Post
Anyway this new model MCG-TM indicates that this future "F-14" grip can follow this recipe making a F-14 TM variation - that "dial" on left side can complictate if need a analog axis.
)
That 'Dial' isn't actually a dial, it a spring loaded FWD-AFT switch with a ctr detent.

Shopping List -
F-14A/B
VampireNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 12:36 AM   #39
AeroGator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainstay View Post
difference in the EU VKB and for example the NA VKB
It'd be suicidal for a business to really discriminate customers like that... however I do take your point. We do what we can, but the import regulations in the EU are so much different from those in the US... logistics takes nearly twice as long... taxation... etc., etc. We drop ship to the US most of the time, which is simply impossible as such in the EU.
I do agree about the websites' calling for streamlining. Will put it up before people who deal with this sort of issues. Maybe all they need is the last straw
Old 10-13-2017, 01:14 AM   #40
Oesau

Reputation power: 10
Oesau will become famous soon enoughOesau will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireNZ View Post
Awesome - thanks Aero

That 'Dial' isn't actually a dial, it a spring loaded FWD-AFT switch with a ctr detent.

Cheers Vamp - I was thinking it was going to be a limitation for those of us with WH, but if it's essentially a 3 position switch there should be no issues.
Oesau is offline   Reply With Quote