Albania's Mig Boneyard :)

OnlyforDCS

Apparently, Albania has tried to sell some of these relics, but somehow this seems not to have been very successful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_Air_Force#Recent_history

Personally I would really like a MiG-15 for my front yard, if my front yard would be big enough...

Modules: Bf 109, C-101, CE-II, F-5, Gazelle, Huey, Ka-50, Mi-8, MiG-15, MiG-19, MiG-21, Albatros, Viggen, Mirage 2000, Hornet, Yak-52, FC3

I’m pretty sure the MiGs would go for rock-bottom prices (even though it’d beat any garden gnome in the “awesome!” dept), but it’s the shipping that’d bite ya.

The "Ronco MiG"... It's always the shipping and handling that gets ya... ;):(

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I’m pretty sure the MiGs would go for rock-bottom prices (even though it’d beat any garden gnome in the “awesome!” dept), but it’s the shipping that’d bite ya.

The shipping cost and process is by far the biggest pain in the rear. If not I don't doubt most of these MiGs would have been bought for static display under 10K!