X-55 Band programming

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if there is a way to program bands like this :

Capturex55.JPG.fc399b399155a516d9d580895cc6952e.JPG

When going from a position to the next one, I would like to activate command n°1 (let's say the V key)

But going backward I would like to activate another command n°2 (LShift-V)

The aim is to simulate a multiple position switch such as the Weapon System Control Panel in the Su-25T

I don't think that this is possible in the H.U.D software but maybe you guys have a workaround solution !

Thanks for you help

X-55 rotary axis mapping

Hi Sokol1_br

Thanks for the link for Saitek's manual !

I didn't know how the directional axis is working. This is exactly what I need, I just had to adjust the sensibility to match the right number of position

Capturex55_2.JPG.4a436861357673a95b5090b0c0bb10c9.JPG

Edited by mota67

Hi Sokol1_br

Thanks for the link for Saitek's manual !

I didn't know how the directional axis is working. This is exactly what I need, I just had to adjust the sensibility to match the right number of position

[ATTACH]121048[/ATTACH]

Oh boy, I never even knew you could do this with Saitek rotaries :doh: Must try this out on my x52 and make some changes to my profiles! Thanks!

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.