Stretch goal at 200k?

BabyJail

I`ve sent him a visitor message, but it`s like communicating with an ostrich I`m not holding out any hope he`ll actually read it. Sorry to be so blunt but this forum should be a hotbed for him to feed off and to some extent he has, but the lack of communication and postings I find staggering.

He is probably super busy planning/organizing and making more updates to get enough people involved to reach the stretch goals.Dont be so harsh.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi there,

Does anyone else think that adding a simple, but nice to have "baby-step" stretch goal at lets say 200,000$ would be a good idea? Share your thoughts!

i fail to understand how what anyone thinks matters in any way? this is RRG kickstarter and they determine all the stretch goals, while hopefully promising only the things they will able to deliver. frankly i don't understand how 100K can possibly finance project of such magnitude.

my 2 cents

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project

i fail to understand how what anyone thinks matters in any way? this is RRG kickstarter and they determine all the stretch goals, while hopefully promising only the things they will able to deliver. frankly i don't understand how 100K can possibly finance project of such magnitude.

my 2 cents

From KS:

The money being raised is only a portion of the development budget. The majority of the programming, some aircraft art, and more, are the costs that the team is funding internally.

The initial kickstarter goal is needed to fund a longer more extensive beta testing period for the game, giving all its components extra polish, and to make the game landscape more alive by creating a larger variety of ground objects and vehicles, and spending more time to hand-craft various historical areas such as accurate recreations of more coastline villages, important bridges, unique airfields, and more.

Hence such a leap between stretch goals. ;)

P8Z68 | 2500k @ 4.5 | GTX 1080Ti | 2x8 GB @ 1600 | TM Hog (extended 7cm) & MFG Crosswind (S/N 007) | TIR v5

WWII bomber formations | DCS P-51D: [TEST] TO distance / gross weight / temperature

my 2 cents

Yep the kick starter monies are for beta polishing, the stretch goals are for additional content...so step up to the plate and join us :)

I`ve sent him a visitor message, but it`s like communicating with an ostrich I`m not holding out any hope he`ll actually read it. Sorry to be so blunt but this forum should be a hotbed for him to feed off and to some extent he has, but the lack of communication and postings I find staggering.
The fact that the Gods don't act (fast enough, in our feeling) does not imply that they are not listening.
Edited by Hans-Joachim Marseille

We have 19 days left, its most likely going to be successful. But I cant see it reaching any of the stretch goals if they stay the same as they are now!

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/508681281/dcs-wwii-europe-1944/#chart-exp-projection

Its trending towards ~200k, which is 175k short of the first stretch goal. I feel like something needs to change - more advertising to actually reach 375k or introducing a smaller stretch goal between 100k and 375!

Lets hope luthier reads this thread, and feels the same way! :)