Investors and partnerships

USA_Recon

Can I assume this has already occurred - if not, should it:

Why wouldn't DCS goto companies that make money from us flight simmers and entice them ?

For example, wouldn't it be appealing for, ie. NaturalPoint - to contribute x amount of money to get their logo on the game start screen - that promotes their TrackIR product ? Or get a Saitek or a Ch Products to get their logo and advertisement ?

Seems it would be a win-win for everyone. We are at like $55k right now - I would think enticing these companies as investors to plug the difference would be a simple thing to do. If these flight sims go under and stop growing, then these companies also shrink their market. The more and better flight sims, the greater market for these companies. I sure hope this has been done or is being done.

Bit OT, but I do believe some of this kickstarter is a chance for RRG to see if people can put their money where their mouth is though. I would hear all the time while playing IL2:1946, people say 'this game was cheap for all the hours I've put into it - I'd give hundred dollars for updates' - well, here is that chance! It's being built by the people for the people - that is the message - here is a chance that doesn't come around very often.

No ads is better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least