New singleplayer mission I put together for the P-51

Tuuvas

I just wanted to post that I uploaded a P-51D Mustang mission to the user files section. See the link below:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3308187/

The premise of the mission is that you've been contacted by some government official about taking part in a Top Secret mission. You haven't been given any other details, so in order to begin you must first take off. Once you're airborne and en route, you'll be briefed on the situation.

The mission itself is deceptively difficult. You will be tasked with striking a target using whatever weapons you wish; however, in order to acquire those weapons you will need to land at the "carrier" (Tarawa). Additionally, if you take too long to adequately destroy the primary targets, you could be in for quite a fight for sticking around.

Also be warned : this was my first real venture into voice action for mission creation, so apologies in advance in-case the dialogue is a bit... cringy lol. I've also made sure to include different voice lines depending on the state you're in when you complete the mission and RTB. For example, if you destroy ALL of the primary targets instead of the minimum required for mission success, you'll get more respect after landing back at the Tarawa. Or if you decide to RTB to your original airfield instead, you'll be greeted by ATC who will take notice of any damage you sustained before coming back.

Let me know what ya'll think! If you'd like to see a gameplay video of the mission, see my own attempt at it here:

See if you can do any better!