Can't Host a Server In Multiplayer

Eggitheegg

I Installed DCS world about 3 Months ago to play with my friends,

but whenever I try hosting a server by pressing the ''New Server'' button in the multiplayer menu

It doesn't show the server as a public one, and when they try joining trough Ip it says

''Server Offline''. I've tried everything. port forwarding and more :helpsmilie:

• ED Team

Hi

please see here for the ports and protocols used by dcs

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=252109

for hosting some users have to allow in bound and out bound connections of their firewalls for dcs

and forward the ports on the router for the server, if you have done that and are still having problems it is usually ISP related.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I Installed DCS world about 3 Months ago to play with my friends,

but whenever I try hosting a server by pressing the ''New Server'' button in the multiplayer menu

It doesn't show the server as a public one, and when they try joining trough Ip it says

''Server Offline''. I've tried everything. port forwarding and more :helpsmilie:

You need to open the required port on your router (default is 10308 TCP & UDP), to make the server accessible from outside.

Also make sure that you're telling your friends the public IP of your router, not the local IP of your PC.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Make sure you have exception on your windows firewall or any other firewall software you're using.

If you are using Windows firewall ( Default ON on any windows installatin ), add new rules by PORT number and don't trust the exception rules generated as "programs" exception.

80% of the times, program exception doesn't work!

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!