Pedal Inpul Jumping left and right

Hello all,

I have a Saitek pro flight rudder pedals (usb).

I have bound thiis to the Rudder axis (Joy_RZ).

The imput jumps from -100 to 0 to 100 when i test the motion in DCS. No gradual shift or transition. I have checked the axis tune. I have checked the Test properties.

All is working, except in DCS.

Any help you could provide would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Lindamus.

Deleted1

Do you have and curves set?

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

You right it shouldn't Just a thought is there also something else bound to the "ruder" I know sometimes after an update I can have other devices mapped to the same device. The other gotcher for me was not unplugging the xbox controller.

Have you deleted the axis and re configured it?

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Have you tried the windows calibration? I don't know why, I hope it's nothing to do with my pedals physically, as they are only about a year old, but I have had to recalibrate my pedals twice in the last month or so - not sure if something is going on with windows or DCS....anyways check it.

Just today one of my pedals (toebrake) was jumping to 50% on before progressing to 100% and a recal fixed it.