Looking for HOTAS Cougar THROTTLE ONLY

Lynx_132a1

Tittle says all, Im just looking for a Cougar throttle. It can have axis problems on the base (I mean the main throttle axis can be broken) but all buttons working with no overall physical damage on the throttle grip as well as no problem on the circuit is a must. As i said, i can buy one with a broken throttle axis but i won't accept with any button, electrical (circuit stuff) or pyhsical damage.

Great deal for someone looking to get rid of their Cougar Throttle broken or working...

P.S. I am looking for a throttle axis issued one because i will mod it, but working ones without any flaw are welcome too...

And I could use a Cougar stick base (don't need the grip or the gimbals) so if you're in Europe and end up getting the whole set with a stick base you don't need, please feel free to let me know.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!